Publication Date: June 1, 2018
Thomas & Mercer
Paperback & eBook; 288 Pages
Series: Stanton and Barling #1
Genre: Historical Mystery
A murder that defies logic—and a killer on the loose.
England, 1176. Aelred Barling, esteemed clerk to the justices of King Henry II, is dispatched from the royal court with his young assistant, Hugo Stanton, to investigate a brutal murder in a village outside York. The case appears straightforward. A suspect is under lock and key in the local prison, and the angry villagers are demanding swift justice. But when more bodies are discovered, certainty turns to doubt—and amid the chaos it becomes clear that nobody is above suspicion. Facing growing unrest in the village and the fury of the lord of the manor, Stanton and Barling find themselves drawn into a mystery that defies logic, pursuing a killer who evades capture at every turn.
Can they solve the riddle of who is preying upon the villagers?
And can they do it without becoming prey themselves?
Find out more by visiting www.empowell.com.
You can also find him on Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads.
click on banner for more stops on this tour - reviews and more
GiveawayDuring the Blog Tour we will be giving away 6 paperback copies of The King's Justice!
To enter, please enter via the Gleam form below.
– Giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST on July 13th. You must be 18 or older to enter.
– Giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY.
– Only one entry per household.
– All giveaway entrants agree to be honest and not cheat the systems; any suspect of fraud is decided upon by blog/site owner and the sponsor, and entrants may be disqualified at our discretion.
– Winner has 48 hours to claim prize or new winner is chosen.
The King's Justice